Saturday, October 9, 2010

the original reason

When I first decided I wanted to start a blog, I thought I should solely devote it to documentaries.  I promise I will do my fair share of that.  Although to be true to myself, I must also discuss other things I experience.  So bare with me.

I have always loved documentaries but really got interested in them when I started streaming my netflix.  I am not prone to watching the common documentaries but instead try to search for the more different bizarre.  I highly suggest if you order netflix that you stream to your TV.  If you do not have a Wii or playstation but ROKU
http://www.roku.com/roku-products?gclid=CN_0vNmYx6QCFQYHbAodZ26o1w


It is very well priced and even Pandora can link up to it, so your favorite music can be played all around the house!
Enjoy.... next time I will write more about my original purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment